Friday, August 31, 2007

The test results are in!

We learned today that the results of the amnio show the baby has no genetic disorders. We are bery happy and relieved to go forward being able to relax and not worry about having that big surprise we had after Cs birth. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade C for anything in the world, but there is some comfort in knowing that we won't have to go through those early worries that we went through with C.

We will now have one girl with designer genes and one boy? / girl? with the regular style!

5 comments:

sweetpeas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy said...

Re-posting Kelli's comment (no Kelli, didn't mean to put that in there)

Good News, Congrats!

Desinger Genes - I think I like that alot! Fits Carter well too, don't ya think?

BTW how come C is now known as ??? on your blog did you mean to do that? I hope so!

Im so happy for your family news.
Kelli

Peggy said...

Yes, I think Designer Genes does fit Carter as well. Cafepress has some Designer Genes shirts... check them out!

Laura said...

Congratulations Peggy! I know what a comfort getting that news must be for you!

sweetpeas said...

Thanks for the info on Cafepress. Glad I caught your oops.... :)