Sunday, August 10, 2008

45 Minutes!!!


Well, C got her glasses over a year ago. She needs them to try and correct some crossing issues. She is a very strong willed girl and she did NOT want to wear them. $300 down the drain.

I am not a huge fan of her watching TV but since J arrived, she has been watching more then I would like. So, one of her favorite shows is the "kids show". That would be John and Kate Plus Eight. She just loves it. We were watching it so snuck on her glasses and handed her a bag of animal crackers.

EUREKA!!! She kept her glasses on for 45 minutes! If we can do this more, maybe it will correct her crossing. She'll be a tv adicted animal cracker fiend, but hey, what ever works.


2 comments:

Crittle said...

Way to go, C! I can't believe how grown up she looks sitting there. Wow!

And I'm with you on the TV, but dang it if my little one doesn't have a thing for J&K as well!

Jennifer said...

Ok, that is way too cute!