Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ahhhhhh... gotta love school pictures

free image hosting

I admit it... I am a photography snob! I went into the "school" pictures with low expectations and seriously expecting to get back a really funny picture. Well, I know she is mine, but I think 'lil bugs picture turned out so stinking cute. No, she would not smile, but at least she sat still which is no small task.

I have every one of my charming school pictures. The one with Cindy Brady's hair style. The one with my pin curls that I just HAD to have. The one (make that one's) where you would swear I was a girl if not for the dress with flowers that I was FORCED to wear. The one my mom had made! ARGHH!!! Every kids (yes, even a second graders) worst nightmare. I have them all and I will spend the money to be sure Claire has them all too. Why should she miss the fun I have looking back at the changes through the years.

Enjoy my girl and don't worry... the 3 year pictures at the professional photographer are scheduled to the good stuff will be here in August. In the meantime, check out how stinkin' cute she is.

No comments: