Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Preschool? She's too little for preschool!

Well, I have to say, 4 years ago, I didn't think I would ever be sending a little one off to preschool. Well, the time is coming. C is finishing up this school year in the Early Intervention program and in the fall she will graduate to the PAL (play and learning) program! Yep, my little peanut is going to preschool.

We had a transition meeting tonight. That means a meeting to set minds at ease, to help with transition, to make the change less traumatic... for the PARENTS!!!


C will be riding the bus come fall! She is barely 25 pounds and she'll be riding the bus. I will probably be following the bus in a little convoy of other parents.


She will LOVE preschool and even more, I know she will LOVE the bus ride.


My little one is growing up and I don't know if I am ready yet.

1 comment:

sweetpeas said...

Your blog is great. Im a friend of Jess's. Hope you don't mind my peeking on your blog. Preschool scares me for my little peanut. I'm glad I still have the EIP umbrella to protect him. I'd love to chat sometime. I often feel that the meetings and guidance from the EIP is to calm the freaking out parents.

Is any mother ever ready for their little one to grow up? I know Im not!

Hope to talk soon....Kelli