Friday, March 14, 2008

My new secret identity

As of Tuesday, I have a New Identity. I am SUPER MOM!!!

Ok, no, I am not bragging about my abilities. When people found out I was leaving my job of 10 1/2 years, they would always ask if I was leaving for another job or to stay home. I would tell them I am going to be a stay at home mom by day, grocery cashier by night. I felt like a Super Hero with 2 identities when I would say it.

I have worked full time at a job away from home for the last 24 years. As of Tuesday, I am paid for a part time job. It is so strange to me.

I am Super in another way though, I am Super happy and blessed to be able to be home during the day so I can watch my girls grow, go to pancake breakfasts and eat flour lump filled pancakes made with joy by a group of 3 year olds, go to book week parades and all the joys that come with being at home.

So to Super Mom's everywhere... I am so happy to join your Super Hero ranks!
btw... if you don't know me and haven't seen pictures of me, YES, I look exactally like the picture. My boobs are that perfect and my waist is that tiny!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Becky said...

Hey, I look EXACTLY like that picture after birthing 2 children. Doesn't every women?!?!?!? (tongue in cheek)

jhjohnstone said...

Peggy, you are so funny! Congrats on your new Super status!

Jackie