Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cheerios everywhere!


What ever happened to my car. Yes, I was one of THOSE people. I had a nice neat car. Everything was in it's place. Compartments held what they were meant to hold. I had this cute little docorative $5 packet of keenex that where pink with high heeled shoes on them. There was room to fit 3-4 other people comfortably and neatly. (Well, maybe a dog hair here or there)

Now, there are Cherrios and Apple Jacks all over my car. The seats have water stains on them from those fabulous "no leak" straw cups that manage to leak out their entire contents between our house and the end of the driveway. My cute design kleenex have been replaced by a full size box of lotion kleenex and a plastic bag to try and keep all the used ones in one place. I now have 2 strollers in back, a basket full of toys seatbelted into the backseat and a bag of goldfish crackers are the snack du jour.

C has changed ever single part of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... and don't even get me started on the mess in the house!

3 comments:

sweetpeas said...

My question is, will the mess EVER GO AWAY? LOL

Michelle said...

Too funny! We switched to an SUV from my beloved VW, thinking we'd have more "room" for the mess. Alas, the mess has once again outgrown the vehicle. And, with a third coming, I'm afraid that it will simply get worse! I too would have it no other way!

Jessica said...

I have a small Elantra. You think you're mess is bad? Toys, blankets, extra toys, CD's food, ect are strewn about my tiny car. The trunk is stuffed with a large stroller and an umbrella stroller which leaves NO room for anything else. Boy do I need a minivan!