Sunday, May 6, 2007

A monster has been created!

Well, it's done. The camera is purchased (although I did go with the D40 instead of the D40x) and well, I need to walk away from the camera.


C and I headed to the mall at 9:30. Got there, walked into the store, asked about the D40 vs. D40x and opted for the D40. Said I needed the memory card, any additional hardware, camera bag, shoulder strap and of course the camera. The sales guy was looking at me like I was a crazed shopped. I assured I am not some irrational compulsive shopper who would be returning it soon. I had done my research and was on a mission. We left the mall by 10:30 and headed home. Home by about 11:30 and the frenzy began. From 11:30, minus C's nap, the cable guy being there and a trip to the market, I still managed to fire off 274, YES!!! that's 274 pictures!

Today was a better day as far as my new addiction, only 126 images today.

Here are a few of my favorites and you can check out the Flickr box to the right to see more. Don't worry, the entire 400 images are not all there!


3 comments:

Amy *2Pinks* said...

Wow! Peggy those pictures are incredible. The colors are great and they are so clear. Great choice in your camera!

Heather said...

I so have camera envy! I love it!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

She is so Beautiful!

I also have camera envy. I want the D50 so bad I can taste it!
jade from bbc