Friday, July 13, 2007

I love being a "family"

For years I wanted to be a "family". We were a "couple" for so long and I envied people who could do all of those "family" things. Don't get me wrong, the freedom of "couple" was great but I wanted something more.


Tonight was one of those "family" times. We went to the local park for the weekly free concert. It was great! We met friends and had a picnic before the concert started. C had a blast and she made sure everyone around her did too. She was dancing away in the way that only my girl does and everyone was enjoying her Saturday Night Fever moves. We got ice cream, danced and just had a good time being a "family".


I know it's not what everyone wants, but for me, "family" is the greatest gift I have ever been given.


btw... our family is set to expand in about 27 weeks or so!







4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations 'family'! You are such a warrior and I can't wait to meet the new person in 27 weeks. C will be a great big sister.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy said...

Reposting Jens comment...

Jen said...
Cute pics of C Can't wait for your new addition =)

July 13, 2007 2:50 PM

sweetpeas said...

How absolutely wonderful!