Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Well, in only 6 minutes, it will be my 43rd birthday. What a year it has been. This time last year I was pregnant but didn't even know it yet. I found out on May 4th! It was a roller coaster pregnancy with spotting, gestational diabetes, low amniotic fluid and another early arrival but it all worked out so great

What am I doing for my birthday you ask? Well, I am getting all of my carpet and my couch cleaned. Yep, that's my birthday present to me and I can't wait!!! Used to be I wanted a massage, a pedicure, etc. Now, I want my carpet cleaned. Of course, I will also be getting a new camera lens, a tag for my medical alert bracelet, etc.

So, Happy Birthday to me! Maybe by this time next year, there will be a third and final addition to the family. The idea has been brought up again by the husband so we'll see!!!

Here is a new pic of me and my favorite gifts of all!




4 comments:

jhjohnstone said...

Happy Birthday, Peggy! You and your girls are so adorable!

Jackie

sweetpeas said...

Happy Birthday! It is funny how our Birthday Gifts to ourselves change over the years, isn't it?

Your girls are so cute! Love the new picture!!!!

WheresMyAngels said...

Happy birthday!

Becky said...

I just came by to wish you a happy belated birthday. :-) The cupcakes look marvelous. Hope you had a nice day, and happy early mother's day!

Becky