Sunday, April 15, 2007

I have been sucked into the black hole!

I refuse to get into scrapbooking. No slam against anyone, I am just the simple album type. Well, my moms club hosts a scrapbooking night once a month. They don't have a lot of events I can attend because of work, but this one I can. A friend has been trying to get me to go. I decided to go with the compromise that I would make some greeting cards? Well, 5 hours and $80 later, I have some cards and the bug to make more. I have already been on e-bay looking for Perfect Pearls, I bought markers, stamps, Zots, ribbon!!! OMG!!! I am addicted. I have always been a fanatic about paper and stationary so I knew this was really asking for trouble and asking for my credit card!

With you as my witness, I vow this here and now.
I, Peggy, vow that I will not, ever, never in my life, no matter what bribe is offered, no matter where it is offered (even free in Hawaii), I will NOT ever go to a scrapbooking weekend.
Please, as my friends/supporters, help me on this one!

Not a great picture, but above are my first attempts in card making! Of course, I also have to share one of C since we had a fun photo day today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister got my a beautiful scrapbook for baby Charles that I haven't finished yet. I just don't have the time, but I could totally imagine myself getting into it. Anyway, I think you are right that it's best not to start at all. Just say "no," Peggy!

foodiemama said...

i love her in her tutu...so adorable. something about little girls dressing up is the sweetest thing ever!

sweetpeas said...

Okay I may not be the best to talk to about scrapping. I may feed the fuel to the fire......so stay away if you must .... we must chat about this sometime and my little Carter!