Saturday, April 14, 2007

The things we do for beauty!


Well, here they are. My newly threaded eyebrows!

If anyone ever tells you that threading doesn't hurt. Well, trust me, they lie! I am very happy with the results but it's really plucking on crack! They pluck out a bunch of hairs all at one time. It looks nice and clean now that the redness is all gone but man, it HURT!! I will go back but not until I have had a few shots!



ok... here is the hairdo. I still have to grow quite a bit out on the sides but it's getting there. I am also going back to my natural dark hair but I am going to get some darker highlights to add some depth.

Excuse the lack of pretty much all make up. It was after my evening shower! Very scary looking when you take your own picture! ACK!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh....but they do look awesome! I'm not saying it was a fair trade; I'm just saying you have some hot brows goin' on now. The rest is up to you to decide...

Heather said...

They look great :D

And you have gorgeous eyes!

D said...

Ooooh! Looks nice! ITA with Heather - you have beautiful eyes.

I want to see the hair too - did you change it? ;)
D

sweetpeas said...

You look marvelous dharling!

I have a de-mommy appointment Wednesday!