Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mid Life Crisis!


Well, Saturday is the day I re-invent myself. I have been wearing the same hair style for a good 5-6 years. That is a long time for me. I am bored. I have been growing it to get it cut into a new style. Well, Saturday is the day. I will become the almost 42 year old goddess I am on the inside on the outside. Then I head off to another salon to have my eyebrows threaded. I have been growing those out too and can't wait for my new perfect eyebrows.


To say the least, between the grown out hair and the bushy eyebrows, I am sure fire going to run into my biggest jr. high crush named David (no, not the one I married) in all of my full blown, Sasquatch glory!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Soooooo how did it go? :D

Jessica said...

Hope you post a pic of the new you! Can't wait to see it.